Our Core Philosophy
Vulnerable Empowerment Initiative Network (VEINNET):
- Believes: in food rights for all people
- Strives: for proactive, creative and innovative approaches to interventions with minimum resources and effective and better impact.
- Accountability and Transparency: in carrying out its set objectives and programs;
- Promotes: team work and effective collaboration with other Community and Fate Based Organizations (C/FBOs), Non Governmental Organization (NGO), UN agencies and national and international agencies.
We envisage a world where every individual has equal opportunity to sustainable quality life
To be the leading organization in africa promoting the integration of the vulnerable groups into the mainstream through effective agriculture and food security programs.
To empower the vulnerable group through programmed agriculture and food security intervention.
- Human capacity building
- Research and development
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Implementation of intervention